amazing!!

James NNAMDI

Mar 7, 2009, 2:12:49 PM3/7/09
to children-of-c...@googlegroups.com
its absolutely amazing and surprising how most people abroad think of
"RWANDA" a country over flowing with peace, security, and unity.she
has gone through hard time the last years but this coming generation
gives hope to a better future and as far as am concerned there is a
great political,social change!!!! i believe its our time to act to
change the name of our respective countries.......YES WE CAN!!!

Adam (G-STAR)

Mar 9, 2009, 8:35:42 PM3/9/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09

It is so great to hear this.

I think it is unbelieveable that this generation is one of great
change in your country as well.

I feel as if America is headed down the road of radical social change.

The kind of change that cannot come from a president!

our best wishes are sent to RWANDA!

maybe one day we will find ourselves living in a brand new world.
one that WE created!

(ps. I'd love to visit Rwanda one day, I hope I have the opprotunity)

Conrad (G-STAR)

Mar 12, 2009, 3:56:30 PM3/12/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09

I believe that there is a certain tipping point that we have to reach
in order to cause major change. AND I do believe that we are at the
tipping point right now and in wouldn't be surprised if we undergo
major political, social, economical, and environmental reform by the
end of 2009.

"The night is darkest just before the dawn"

-I am Legend 2007

Miles (G-STAR)

Mar 12, 2009, 10:15:24 PM3/12/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09
I agree with Adam, I look around sometimes and it's a shocking relief
to see the turns the world is taking. I completely agree as well that
now is our time to act and change the world. It has been going in a
dark direction and it's time we right the wrongs of the past and make
the future we've all been waiting for a reality.

Adam (G-STAR)

Mar 14, 2009, 10:55:59 PM3/14/09
to Children of Conflict 08-09
If you feel that way, join a community organization,
there are plenty in our area that you can get involved with Miles.
i can put you in contact with a few if you'd like.
and Conrad, I appreciate the I am Legend quote, really baller buddy.

James NNAMDI

Mar 15, 2009, 11:02:26 AM3/15/09
to children-of-c...@googlegroups.com
we having great political,social changes in our countr;before a girl was under estimated because she was considered to be a house wife only.....BUT NOW GETTING A JOB WHEN THERE GIRLS....ITS ANOTHER STORY,this shows me how far we are going and how much we can do if we all work together...lets only work hard,promote unity, LOVE, and peace...WE CAN DO IT!!! YES WE CAN...BE BLESSED.