[ChickLitGurrl™ :: high on LATTES and WRITING] Using Pictures to Spark Writin...

Chick Lit Gurrl

Oct 11, 2010, 2:07:07 PM10/11/10
to chickl...@googlegroups.com

At The Blood-Red Pencil, I'm back with my latest Writing in 140 blog post; this time, I'm talking about using images to help spark story ideas. Come read what I have to say on the subject, then leave a comment, letting us know if you use pictures for your writing endeavors, and if so, HOW you use them! Here's the [LINK] directly to the post!

The Blood-Red Pencil
Sharp and pointed observations about good writing
[http://bloodredpencil.blogspot.com]

--
Posted By Chick Lit Gurrl to ChickLitGurrl™ :: high on LATTES and WRITING at 10/11/2010 12:07:00 PM