[ChickLitGurrl™ :: high on LATTES and WRITING] I (along with Death at the Dou...

Chick Lit Gurrl

Jun 8, 2010, 1:40:51 PM6/8/10
to chickl...@googlegroups.com

Not only is my mystery, DEATH AT THE DOUBLE INKWELL a featured title for June at Myst Noir [LINK] (mysteries written by African-Americans and/or featuring African-American sleuths), but also I sit down for an interview with Myst Noir founder, author Angela Henry to talk about DDIW and writing. Come check out the interview [HERE].

--
Posted By Chick Lit Gurrl to ChickLitGurrl™ :: high on LATTES and WRITING at 6/08/2010 11:31:00 AM