New Activity sponsored by the IntlCWCouncil

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.

Jul 23, 2022, 1:35:17 AM7/23/22
to CFO google group
From: Howard WB2UZE via IntlCW...@groups.io <Berny450@aol.com>

DE WB2UZE

If you remember a few months back we took a vote and decided that our next project would be to initiate the MST contest which is now doing very well every Monday and Tuesday.  There were some Council members that also wanted to have a non contest related activity and we took that request seriously.  I am pleased to report that we now have in place an activity called Top9 thanks to the idea and assistance from member Martin IK2RMZ.

If you check the Council website, you will see from the Navigation bar a dropdown menu for Top9.  This is an ongoing monthly activity in which members are encouraged to make monthly QSOs of minimum 5 minutes in the upper 9 Khz of the CW bands to help preserve and show activity in those slots.  The more activity we have at band edges, the harder it will be for authorities to take those allocations away.  The Council website is set up for you to submit your QSO tallies for the month.

Please also let us thank Billy WB1LLY of LICW, who is now a Council member, for doing an excellent job of installing the Top9 pages on the Council website.  I do hope all the members who enjoy ragchewing and QSOing will participate in Top9.  If there are any questions, please reach out to Martin IK2RMZ here on our Groups IO

Regards
Howard
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#548) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [n1...@arrl.net]

_._,_._,_