Re: [chicagolang] Abridged summary of chicagolang@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Bobby Jacob

Mar 14, 2012, 10:45:43 PM3/14/12
to chica...@googlegroups.com
I was there at 7:15 but didn't see this message till now. I was sitting at the bar and trying to tell who was in the go group. Hope to try again and keep my eyes open for the go t-shirt.

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 8:34 PM, <chica...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/chicagolang/topics

    Patrick Crosby <pcr...@gmail.com> Mar 14 11:26AM -0500

    A reminder: our first get together is tonight at Simon's Tavern
    (http://www.simonstavern.com), 7pm.

    I believe we have (at least) three people coming.

    I've got a Go t-shirt on today, so that ...more

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group chicagolang.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

Patrick Crosby

Mar 15, 2012, 8:45:18 AM3/15/12
to chica...@googlegroups.com
Oh man, sorry about that! We (two of us) were at the first table.
I'll try to make it easier next time...

Sorry...

Patrick

--
http://www.stathat.com
Invent stats on the fly. Track data instantly, up to the minute, accurately.