next meeting

Patrick Crosby

Jul 19, 2012, 3:27:37 PM7/19/12
to chica...@googlegroups.com
Chicagolangers,

As we discussed at the last meeting, we're going to start having
monthly meetings. Let's try for the second Wednesday of the month,
which makes our next meeting Wednesday, August 8th @ 7pm.

There will be two short talks at this meeting:

Bobby Jacob will discuss a project where he ported an application from C++ to Go
I'll talk about something Go-related (to be determined)

Then it's open to whatever.

We're moving out of the local bars for this meeting to the
Numerotron/StatHat office:

5215 N. Ravenswood, #203
Chicago, IL 60660

It's a short hike from Berwyn el stop on the red line or Lawrence
metra stop. For those of you driving, there's plentiful (free) street
parking.

Sound good?

Patrick
--
http://www.stathat.com
Invent stats on the fly. Track data instantly, up to the minute, accurately.

Benjamin Johnson

Jul 19, 2012, 7:32:41 PM7/19/12
to chica...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good to me! I hope to see a bunch of people there...

Ben

Patrick Crosby

Aug 7, 2012, 10:47:56 AM8/7/12
to chica...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder: meeting scheduled for tomorrow night.

Wednesday, August 8th 7pm
Numerotron/StatHat
5215 N. Ravenswood, #203
Chicago, IL 60660

Who is planning on coming?

Thanks,

Patrick

Benjamin Johnson

Aug 7, 2012, 12:59:16 PM8/7/12
to chica...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there!

Cheers,

Ben

John Dittmar

Aug 7, 2012, 10:08:11 PM8/7/12
to chica...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there

Lukins

Aug 7, 2012, 10:14:48 PM8/7/12
to chica...@googlegroups.com
Me obviously. I will be talking about my attempt to port a linear model solver from C++ to go.

Bobby

Benjamin Johnson

Aug 8, 2012, 12:19:59 AM8/8/12
to chica...@googlegroups.com