Brunch and Discussion this SUNDAY: Help us get to the national IJAN Organizing Institute

1 view

Chicago IJAN

Jul 25, 2011, 6:04:57 PM7/25/11
to chicagoij...@googlegroups.com, antizion...@googlegroups.com, chicago-ijan
Dear friends and supporters,

The first week of August brings a unique opportunity for the members of  Chicago IJAN. We will be sending four of our organizers to the Twin Cities for a national IJAN Organizing Institute. This will be an opportunity for us to share and develop experience, strategies, theory and practice with IJAN chapters throughout the country. At the end we look forward to being stronger and  more effective both as a local chapter and national organization.

To make this possible we need to raise $1000.00 to contribute towards the event. We are reaching out to those we know to attend a Sunday brunch (featuring homemade anti-Zionist bagels) and conversation to help us reach our goal. The event will include brief articles and facilitated discussion around pertinent issues in the region.  It will be an opportunity for us to eat and learn together.  RSVP to chica...@gmail.com.

Please join us:

Sunday, July 31st at 12:00 noon

3115 W. Sunnyside Avenue #3 (3rd buzzer from the bottom)

If you are unable to attend the fundraiser, we ask that you consider making a donation all the same. Donations can be made online or Checks can be made out to IJAN with "Chicago for the OI" in the subject line and sent to:

IJAN
P.O. Box 29724
Oakland, CA 94604

(either way please e-mail and let us know how much you contributed, so we can keep track of how much we've raised)

Thank you for your support and we hope to see you Sunday!

--
Become a fan on facebook - http://tinyurl.com/chicagoijan.

Learn more about the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network and the work happening in Chicago - http://www.ijsn.net/C93/