please join Chicago IJAN for a passover liberation seder

Chicago IJAN

Apr 22, 2011, 11:41:40 AM4/22/11
to chicago-ijan, chicagoij...@googlegroups.com, antizion...@googlegroups.com

Dear friends,

We hope you are planning to come to the IJAN Passover Liberation Seder! Here is some updated information (including location). It helps if you RSVP, but please come anyway even if you don't RSVP!

Please note: The start time has been pushed back to 5 pm. Sorry for any confusion/inconvenience. We expect to go until around 10.

The seder is at Multi-Kulti, 1000 N. Milwaukee

Please bring:
* A dish to share with a serving utensil
* Enough wine or grape juice for four toasts
* eating utensils
* a plate, bowl, and cup

We will be providing the ritual food and some traditional dishes.

------------------You’re invited to a Passover Seder for Liberation-----------------

The International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network is proud to stand in the tradition of generations of Jewish activists in hosting a Pesach seder for liberation.  This seder hopes to create a space for reflection and celebration as we work to reclaim our traditions and create a vision of liberatory Judaism that is loving, creative, inclusive and justice-seeking, and that is both religious and secular.  All are welcome.

We would love to celebrate, learn, reflect, eat, drink, and sing with you on Sunday, April 24th at 5:00 pm at Multi-Kulti, 1000 North Milwaukee. Please rsvp to chica...@gmail.com.

Please bring a potluck dish to share, your own place setting (bowl, cup, plate, spoon, fork) and enough wine and/or grape juice for 4 toasts throughout the evening and be prepared to participate.

If you have a ritual or reading or poem or song or anything that you would like to include in the seder, send it to lgar...@gmail.com and we'll make sure to include it.

Hope to see you!
- Chicago IJAN

--