Reminder: Legacies of Resistance Community Seder--this Thursday!

Chicago IJAN

Apr 10, 2012, 9:18:10 AM4/10/12
to chicago-ijan, antizion...@googlegroups.com, chicagoij...@googlegroups.com, Chicagoans Against Apartheid in Palestine, SJP- DePaul, SJP- Northwestern, SJP- UIC, sjp...@gmail.com, chica...@gmail.com
Legacies of Resistance
2012 Community Passover Seder Dinner
We would love to celebrate, learn, reflect, eat, drink, and sing with you

Thursday, April 12, 2012
Doors open at 5:30pm, Program starts promptly at 6pm
Woman Made Gallery
(685 North Milwaukee Avenue, Chicago, IL 60642)

$5-50 sliding scale, no one turned away for lack of funds.
Funds raised will benefit IJAN

Dinner will be potluck style
We will provide the ritual foods, but please bring a dish to share with a serving utensil, a bowl, plate, cup, and eating utensils, and enough wine and/or grape juice for 4 toasts throughout the evening.

RSVP with your Name, dietary restrictions, number in your party, and access needs here
All are welcome.
Children are welcome at the Seder.

A note about food
Food served will be "Kosher-for-Passover Style." It will generally not contain expressly prohibited grains/foods, though it will not be strictly kosher. Additionally, remember that different cultural traditions observe Pesach differently. We will do our best to label everything and to accommodate for various restrictions and allergies.

--
Become a fan on facebook - http://tinyurl.com/chicagoijan.

Learn more about the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network and the work happening in Chicago - http://www.ijsn.net/C93/