Correction: Friday Protest Location has Moved!

Chicago IJAN

Oct 6, 2011, 4:25:16 PM10/6/11
to chicagoij...@googlegroups.com, antizion...@googlegroups.com
Please note!  The location of the Israeli Consulate, and thus the protest, has recently moved to:
500 W. Madison Street (at Canal).  Please gather there, and send this correction to anyone you forwarded the email to.  We apologize for the error!

No one is illegal.
No more mass incarceration. No more solidarity confinement. No more political prisoners.

Solidarity Rally to

Support Prison Hunger Strikers

from Palestine & California

In solidarity with political prisoners and those facing mass incarceration across Palestine, the US, and the world, we demand: 1) An end to the isolation of Ahmad Sa'adat - General Secretary of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine; 2) A meeting of the demands of the civil disobedience and hunger strike of Palestinian prisoners in Israeli occupation prisons; 3) An end to the death penalty in the United States and all other places it remains a State practice; 4) A meeting of the demands of the hunger strike at California state prisons; and 5) An end to the Israeli blockade on Gaza and unconditional and permanent opening of the Rafah crossing.

For more information please visit: http://www.ijsn.net/677/

PLEASE JOIN US!

Friday October 7 8:30am Gather

500 W. Madison St, Chicago

International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network, United States Palestinian Community Network

 battle-empty.jpg

--
Become a fan on facebook - http://tinyurl.com/chicagoijan.

Learn more about the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network and the work happening in Chicago - http://www.ijsn.net/C93/