Elixir lang with ChicagoBoss

Kofi Boakye

Nov 3, 2014, 8:52:31 AM11/3/14
to chica...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

has anyone been able to get the current stable version of elixir-lang  v1.0.0 to work with ChicagoBoss as outlined in the README ( README_ELIXIR ) ?  Tried it but no success.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Graeme Defty

Jan 18, 2015, 6:18:16 AM1/18/15
to chica...@googlegroups.com
No, I had problems too.

The readme assumes (as always) that you are starting a new project. Upgrading an existing one has always been troublesome. Since my project has been running in production since the earliest days of CB it is now a real mongrel mix of changes introduced through various iterations of the platform. It is something of a miracle it continues to work! I should probably start a new project and port all the code across to a new directory structure someday.

However, in trying to get Elixir to work I DID start a new project, as suggested in the readme, but I also could not get it to work.

Did you make any progress?

Does ANYONE have elixir working in CB?