Multiple applications in one chicagoboss env, documentation?

winlu

May 20, 2014, 3:13:38 PM5/20/14
to chica...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am struggling with setup of multiple apps within one cb environment.

The plan is to look somewhat like this:
/ <- main app, handles distribution to other apps via routes/controllers
/pastie <- a seperate app i wanted to work on to get used to chicago boss
/admin <- the admin interface

I tried various things but so far did not get very far, the Admin page is running smoothly, but I can not do something similar for my own created pastie project.

rebar.config of main application: http://pastie.org/private/juwogr9n6l2ggdaaqv2iw
boss.config of main application: http://pastie.org/private/vuscxbykbcrxsxktu4lzdg

pastie is a normal cb project, the only changes i did to it was create an controller and route to it from "/", similar to what cb_admin does.

now if i ./rebar g-d and ./rebar compile everything my pastie app does not show up in logs so I guess I already missed something there, if I start the server he can not find a route to /pastie.

Any input on what I have forgotten? Is there a nicer way to deploy apps? Any documentation on the matter?

br,
Lukas

winlu

May 20, 2014, 4:00:08 PM5/20/14
to chica...@googlegroups.com
Hi again,

managed to get it to work via running rebar compile in the /pastie directory, I thought that would be done automatically done by rebar if i add it to my rebar.conf.