failed make chicagoboss

Dimas Prawira

Oct 23, 2019, 1:06:10 PM10/23/19
to chica...@googlegroups.com
I tried to compile chicagoboss in my local machine :
- OS : ubuntu 18.04
- CPU : core i5
- Memory : 8GB.

I follow the instructions
git clone https://github.com/ChicagoBoss/ChicagoBoss.git
cd ChicagoBoss/
git checkout tags/v0.9-beta1
make

there is an error when executing make

Compiled src/error_t.erl
Compiled src/import_as.erl
/home/dimas/erlang-workspace/ChicagoBoss/deps/erlando/src/test.erl:80: erlang:get_stacktrace/0: deprecated; use the new try/catch syntax for retrieving the stack backtrace
Compiling /home/dimas/erlang-workspace/ChicagoBoss/deps/erlando/src/test.erl failed:
ERROR: compile failed while processing /home/dimas/erlang-workspace/ChicagoBoss/deps/erlando: rebar_abort

Any idea what should I do to fix this?

Regards

Kai Janson

Oct 23, 2019, 5:17:31 PM10/23/19
to chica...@googlegroups.com
You might need to downgrade your Erlang installation to what’s in the docs.

Thank you.

Kai Janson
Relator • Ideation • Learner • Individualization • Strategic
Achiever • Futuristic • Belief • Restorative • Developer