ChicagoBoss Version 0.8.14 Released

Dmitry Polyanovsky

Feb 17, 2015, 3:00:31 PM2/17/15
to chica...@googlegroups.com
Hello bosses,
Chicago Boss v0.8.14 is out there for a while and ready for high loads. support for Maps introduced with number of other fixes. As usual, you can get new release on our download page http://chicagoboss.org/download.htm

Jesse Gumm

Feb 17, 2015, 3:13:41 PM2/17/15
to chica...@googlegroups.com

Nice job coordinating that release, Dmitry!

--
Jesse Gumm
Owner, Sigma Star Systems