Welcome David Welton on Board

Jesse Gumm

May 7, 2014, 7:58:32 AM5/7/14
to chica...@googlegroups.com
Hello Bosses,

In celebration of being 4 stars short of 1000 on Github[1], I'm happy
to announce that David Welton (IRC and Github: @davidw, Twitter:
@davidnwelton), one of the biggest advocates for and one of the most
active contributors to ChicagoBoss has joined the official team.

As some of you may know, David is spearheading a "reunification" of
sorts similar to the Eonblast/Emysql effort, except this is for the
PostgreSQL driver for Erlang. You can read his thoughts at his blog:
http://journal.dedasys.com/2014/04/27/an-erlang-postgres-driver-refurbishing-open-source/

As such, David will be our official "PostgreSQL Liaison for BossDB".

So while he's a regular here already, a big welcome to David to the
official team!

-Jesse

[1] Actually, it's completely unrelated to approaching 1000 stars, but
yeah, crossing the 4-digit threshold in a few days! Woohoo!

--
Jesse Gumm
Owner, Sigma Star Systems

David Welton

May 8, 2014, 5:43:25 AM5/8/14
to chica...@googlegroups.com
> So while he's a regular here already, a big welcome to David to the
> official team!

Thanks!
--
David N. Welton