Sunday Staffer needed at Comfort Station

Nell Taylor

Sep 11, 2019, 1:57:24 PM9/11/19
to chicago-underground...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We have a Pop Up Library running at Comfort Station in Logan Square all month and need volunteer help to staff it. Are you available this Sunday (or next, or the following)? Hours are from 10-4pm.

Thanks!
Nell

--
Nell Taylor, Executive Director
Read/Write Library

773-336-2516
ne...@readwritelibrary.org
@nelltaylor

Follow Read/Write
Facebook // Twitter: @TheChibrary // Instagram: @readwritelibrary

Bryan Marchena

Sep 12, 2019, 2:29:05 PM9/12/19
to chicago-underground...@googlegroups.com
Nell, I am interested in and available to volunteer for this event on the 15th and/or the 22nd. However, I have not volunteered for you all before so let me know what sort of briefing or training I need from you all if any.

Thanks!

Nell Taylor

Sep 12, 2019, 3:18:35 PM9/12/19
to chicago-underground...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Looks like Bryan has the 22nd & 29th covered, but we still need someone for this Sunday the 15th.

Please let me know if you can help out, I can meet you there to orient you, I just need to head up north after for work on our next Pop Up.

Thanks!
Nell

Karen Viado

Sep 12, 2019, 3:32:13 PM9/12/19
to chicago-underground...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nell,

I can cover this Sunday the 15th if you still need someone. I just need an orientation beforehand, too!

Best,
Karen

kristinamariefeyerherm

Sep 12, 2019, 7:43:45 PM9/12/19
to chicago-underground...@googlegroups.com
I am not available on the 15th, but thank you for checking.
once wedding season dies down I should be able to start picking up some staffing shifts again :)

kristina feyerherm
makeup artist

Instagram: @kristinafeyerherm