Tonight! Volunteer Orientation + Volunteer Project Night!

Nell Taylor

Nov 6, 2019, 4:00:00 PM11/6/19
to chicago-underground...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Just a reminder that, like every first Wednesday, our new volunteer orientation is tonight at 6:30pm.

If you're an existing volunteer, feel free to come out anytime between now and 8pm and work on various volunteer projects. We have a new system with note cards that will give you ideas of what we need help with.

Additionally, we need ongoing help with the following:

- Staffing Saturdays and Sundays 1-5pm
- Social media

If you're interested in staffing, let me know and I can get you trained and access to the calendar.

If you want to help with social media, email me!

Thanks,
Nell

--
Nell Taylor, Executive Director