Table Staffing Help Needed 7/16! CPS Summer Leadership Institute - Partner Fair

Nell Taylor

Jul 8, 2019, 9:12:10 PM7/8/19
to chicago-underground...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Usually I would do this, but I'm out of town at a wedding on the date this is happening. Is anyone able to cover this for us? Looks like it would just be from about 8:30am to 1:30pm.

Please let me know and thank you!

Best,
Nell

Jul 10, 2019, 3:50:12 PM7/10/19
to chicago-underground...@googlegroups.com
I'm unavailable to help out on this date. hope you're able to find someone!

kristina feyerherm
makeup artist

Instagram: @kristinafeyerherm

Matthew Brown

Jul 10, 2019, 4:09:36 PM7/10/19
to chicago-underground...@googlegroups.com
Please unsubscribe me from all of these emails.

Thank you.

Nell Taylor

Jul 10, 2019, 4:13:05 PM7/10/19
to chicago-underground...@googlegroups.com
Anyone can unsubscribe themselves from this list at any time using the link in these emails, thanks!