New, better way to sign up for staffing! Finally!

Nell Taylor

Nov 11, 2019, 7:58:38 PM11/11/19
to chicago-underground...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

It's taken a few *ahem* years, but I finally have a page set up where you can schedule yourself for staffing shifts without needing access to the Google Calendar.

Please take a look and sign up for any upcoming dates you can help out with. We're especially in need of Saturdays this month.

Note: Apologies that I can't currently get the days of the week to show up with the dates; please double check that you're signing up for the date you intend to. Working on it!

Thanks so much,
Nell

--
Nell Taylor, Executive Director