Staffers Needed on August 4th, 11th, and 18th.

Patrick Carr

Jul 28, 2019, 4:07:54 PM7/28/19
to chicago-underground...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm going to be out of town the next three weekends. Is anyone available to staff on August 4th, 11th, and 18th (all Sundays)?

Thanks,
Patrick

kristina marie feyerherm

Jul 30, 2019, 10:15:24 AM7/30/19
to chicago-underground...@googlegroups.com
hey Patrick!
are you still looking for someone to fill in on the 18th? I'm available if you need me.

kristina feyerherm
makeup artist

Instagram: kristinafeyerherm

Valerye Antantis

Jul 30, 2019, 10:24:15 AM7/30/19
to chicago-underground...@googlegroups.com
I can do the 4th (this Sunday) but I haven't been in to staff by myself before - I tried to reply on the Google group but I'm not sure if it worked!

valerye.antantis

Jul 30, 2019, 10:24:15 AM7/30/19
to Read/Write Library Discussion
I can staff on the 4th, but I've only been in to volunteer once before. Do I need some kind of additional training?

Patrick Carr

Aug 6, 2019, 5:08:23 PM8/6/19
to chicago-underground...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We still need staffers for the 11th and 18th. Please let me know if you are available on either of those dates!

Thanks,
Pat