Makerbot Cupcake for sale (is this an okay use of this list? if not, please delete and ignore me)

smonkey

Aug 2, 2011, 5:07:25 PM8/2/11
to chicago...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have accepted the limitations on my time and therefor am trying to send my Makerbot Cupcake off to greener, more exciting pastures.

So I'm selling my Cupcake for $600.

Its a Cupcake, Purchased in April of 2010 and upgraded with a makergear hot end (quick release style with the non-melty heat barrier, which is, btw, not very "quick" to "release" but is better than the original one).

oh, and it has a makerbot heated build platform run by the makerbot relay thingy.  Clicks away and works great!

The most important bit of this whole thing is it works.

Prints like a charm.

I'll help you set it up and print away! No assembly, no worry about bad boards or the like.  Just go.

Its not the new stepper motor hot end so you might want to print that off first and get it going (I always meant to, but never did, damn life...always in the way).

Um...goshes...not much else to say other than its not the prettiest cupcake out there (I was more eager to get printing than paint or shellac the thing so its a bit dingy).

Anyway,
there ya go.

Please feel free to ask any questions or, if you think $600 is crazy,  offer me what you can spend and we'll talk.

Nat
oh, and if you prefer phone communication 312.933.6447.

oh, and it comes with nearly  a pound of red plastic and some black.

oh...and third p.s. I hope my posting this to this list doesn't annoy anyone, I just thought I should offer it up here as well as craigslist where its posted for a bit more, apologies in advance!

Sacha De'Angeli

Aug 2, 2011, 8:45:17 PM8/2/11
to chicago...@googlegroups.com
hey Nat, why not cross-post this to the PS1 public list?

Pete Prodoehl

Sep 12, 2011, 2:14:09 PM9/12/11
to chicago...@googlegroups.com
Nat, still got this Cupcake or is it gone?

Pete