New Platform for 3D Printer Owners

Ralph Imakr

Jul 24, 2013, 12:48:57 PM7/24/13
to chicago...@googlegroups.com

Hello 3D Printer Owners,

There is a new website called www.myminifactory.com exclusively for 3D printer owners.

It is a library of STL files which have been produced by professional designers. Each and every model has been tested with the majority of consumer 3D printers. This is so that you have the peace of mind to know that your printer will be able to print what you see on your screen.

There are many categories such as Decoration, Toys, Jewellery, Bathroom, Figurines etc, and we are constantly adding more models. We are actually in the process of hiring more designers to produce models for us and anyone on this site is welcome to get involved (we are particularly keen for designers with 3D printers as they will understand the design requirements of an STL file much better).

Members are also welcome to upload their own files either for free (open source licence) or for a commercial licence (the details of which are still being finalised but will be released soon). Please become a member if you would like to receive updates from us.

People can also request certain objects they would like to see on the site and our designers will get straight to producing that idea for you.

Our daily traffic, membership and the number of models is increasing daily and we want to make MyMiniFactory a 3D Printing Friendly place. Members get the first 5 downloads free and continue to get free downloads if they comment or upload a photo relating to the design they downloaded and printed.

If you have any questions relating to any of this, please email me at ra...@myminifactory.com

Thanks!