DIY CNC Night #5 on This Wednesday, and PS1's RepRap is functional!

Sacha De'Angeli

Nov 6, 2011, 12:36:50 PM11/6/11
to Pumping Station: One Public, Pumping Station One, chicago...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Two quick notes:
1. DIY CNC Night is on Wednesday, November 9 at 7pm.
Everyone interested in automated tools like laser cutters, 3D printers, mills, etc is invited to attend.
We'll be having a discussion on tuning and calibrating a 3D printer (if you have good tips, please bring them along!)

2. Yesterday Tim and I got PS1's 3D printer functioning!  I'll be tuning it during DIY CNC night and I hope to be able to offer preliminary certification to members interested in using it that same evening (certification on this tool may take a bit of work, it's a bit complicated).

Tony

Dec 12, 2011, 6:59:30 PM12/12/11
to Chicago 3D Printer Enthusiasts
I really hope I can make it this night. If not, next month for sure.