Free Febuary issue of Option Trader Magazine now available for download.

John

Feb 15, 2006, 1:03:39 AM2/15/06
to Chicago Options Traders

Archer SF

Mar 14, 2006, 3:51:51 PM3/14/06
to Chicago-Opt...@googlegroups.com
John / Fellow group buddies,

I have been missing to download the issues thinking they are available anytime.  To my surprise I found that they are only available for 2 months.

I have,
2005 - 04,05,06,07,08
2006 - 02,03

1) Could anyone please email me whatever past issues you have?
2) or if somoeone has it on a public domain/website to download then it would save you time to individually email me each issue.  Since every issue is approx. 3-6 MB and emails won't allow you to attach more than 10 MB depending upon your service, also zipping is not an options since it's not making much difference in size.

Any help will be much appreciated.  Also if someone wants the issues I have please send me an email and I will be very happy to forward them to you.

Thanks,
Archer

P.S. as soon as I receive anyone's email with the past issues, I will post a message to save effort and time on others part.

John <jknot...@aol.com> wrote:

www.optionstradermag.com/d58sw.htm

Enjoy!

John

http://mail.yahoo.com

Archer SF

Mar 16, 2006, 1:17:07 PM3/16/06
to Chicago-Opt...@googlegroups.com
UPDATE: Thanks Steve,  I got 2005 - 09,10,11,12, & 2006-01

Now I have,
2005 - 04,05,06,07,08, 09, 10, 11, 12
2006 - 01,02,03

Archer

Archer SF <arch...@yahoo.com> wrote:
[...]

Chuks Oluka

Mar 16, 2006, 3:12:18 PM3/16/06
to Chicago-Opt...@googlegroups.com
I think I have them all (from inception) but for 2005-10.  I will upload them when I get to my home computer.

Best...

Chuks

[...]

Yahoo! Mail