"cactus, flower, F%#k-off, love, roses" update

Catherine Forster

Jun 18, 2013, 3:35:52 PM6/18/13
to chicago-...@googlegroups.com
Some very exciting news for 'cactus, flower, ...." project. Just met with an up and coming Chicago dance group MaZi who are interested in the project. Casting and space rental are in negotiations now. :)

I've received questions about KICKSTARTER. I decided on KICKSTARTER because art grants have dried up, this is a non-commercial project, and requires a large artistic team to pull it off - dancers, composer, videographer, etc, and they all want to be paid at least something. And, I have only 20 days left on my campaign.

I need you support, and I have a number of rewards  - posters, artist book, fine art prints, ...., for those who want to participate.

Here's a link to the KICKSTARTER campaign  http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1937040863/cactus-flowers-fk-off-love-roses

Thanks!
Catherine
--