THE LAST DEFENDER

Peter Nepstad

Feb 16, 2016, 2:20:11 PM2/16/16
to Chicago Interactive Fiction Group
If anyone gets the chance I highly recommend going to THE LAST DEFENDER at the House Theater. It is not a play but an interactive puzzle based live gaming experience. I took my family and we had a blast. The puzzles are not at all easy.Very impressive. If you've done one of the "trapped in a room" escape type games this is like that but much more interesting puzzle and setting design. Also, you get to wear jumpsuits. I was fairly useless but was enjoying it thoroughly.

Ed Blair

Feb 17, 2016, 10:34:52 AM2/17/16
to chica...@googlegroups.com
This looks rad but I booked this month rather heavily so I don't think
I'll be able to make it. Thank you for the heads up, though!

Ed.