Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Andrew Schultz

ongelezen,
8 jul 2015, 17:04:1708-07-2015
aan chica...@googlegroups.com
And it's a very positive and thoughtful one!

http://ifdb.tads.org/viewgame?id=00e0t7swrris5pg6&review=31290

Hope everyone is doing well with whatever creative projects they have.

Andrew

Ed Blair

ongelezen,
8 jul 2015, 17:10:0808-07-2015
aan chica...@googlegroups.com
hey!

this band from chicago is releasing their album via text adventure:
http://p1xelandthesilversphinx.com/game.shtml

they're playing soon! anyone interested? july 21st at sub-ts!

also, is anyone playing her story? i am v excited to start this weekend.

hope everyone's well.

ed.
> --

Peter Nepstad

ongelezen,
8 jul 2015, 23:24:3808-07-2015
aan chica...@googlegroups.com
Andrew, OK, yay for good reviews of 1893, I did a lot of work on that so always appreciate it when it connects with someone. I'll take 1%. Same with SLAP THAT FISH for that matter. I guess its the same no matter what you write its all about trying to make a connection with someone.

Ed, man that text adventure to unlock their music is pretty dire and yet totally amusing. I've unlocked 3 songs so far. I'm not sold on their music, but I sort of feel like seeing them just because of the effort there. Yeah, I'm in.

Jeremy Freese

ongelezen,
10 jul 2015, 01:12:1810-07-2015
aan chica...@googlegroups.com
SLAP THAT FISH invented a genre!  I wish there were more combat puzzle games.

I've been playing with Twine 2 lately, although not to any particular end.  It's nice to see how well that's developed as a platform.

--Jeremy

Ed Blair

ongelezen,
16 jul 2015, 18:39:5316-07-2015
aan chica...@googlegroups.com
I keep meaning to play with Twine more, but all my other projects keep
me super busy these days.

YES PETER LET'S GO TO THE ROCK SHOW! do you want to grab dinner in
the area somewhere before hand?

ed
Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden