DID EVERYONE GET THEIR COPY OF ICE BOUND

Ed Blair

Feb 7, 2016, 1:22:14 AM2/7/16
to chica...@googlegroups.com
CAN WE MEET UP TO TALK ABOUT IT I AM SO EXCITED

Peter Nepstad

Feb 10, 2016, 1:54:10 PM2/10/16
to chica...@googlegroups.com
I am game but tied up this week - how about Filter, Thursday, Feb 18?

On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 12:22 AM, Ed Blair <dead...@gmail.com> wrote:
CAN WE MEET UP TO TALK ABOUT IT I AM SO EXCITED

Ben Collins-Sussman

Feb 10, 2016, 3:03:13 PM2/10/16
to chicago-if
Ice what?

Ed Blair

Feb 10, 2016, 3:06:10 PM2/10/16
to chica...@googlegroups.com

Ben Collins-Sussman

Feb 10, 2016, 3:07:05 PM2/10/16
to chicago-if
...of course it's Aaron Reed.  That guy has no bounds.

Ed Blair

Feb 10, 2016, 3:09:06 PM2/10/16
to chica...@googlegroups.com
thursday might work for me?  i have karaoke plans later in the night.  what time are we thinking?

Peter Nepstad

Feb 10, 2016, 5:03:07 PM2/10/16
to chica...@googlegroups.com
I should be able to get there around 7ish, plenty of time to get your jam on. Also, I'm totally crashing your Karaoke party.

Ed Blair

Feb 10, 2016, 5:37:10 PM2/10/16
to chica...@googlegroups.com
hrm. the karaoke thing starts at 7:30 so that might not work for me.

https://www.facebook.com/events/975226772533979/