Fwd: SPAG wants you! (fwd)

Ed Blair

Jan 28, 2015, 5:41:37 PM1/28/15
to chica...@googlegroups.com
Ya'll see this?

Happy late birthday, Ben.

ed.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrew Plotkin <zgo...@eblong.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 3:28 PM
Subject: SPAG wants you! (fwd)
To: bost...@googlegroups.com

Forwarding this (with permission) from the New York IF list.

--Z

*

Jan 28, 2015, 7:22:12 PM1/28/15
to chica...@googlegroups.com
I'm glad they're getting it back into gear. It's been a while since the last one.

I am helping test for ParserComp (advertised on intfiction.org) so I can't make any last-minute contributions. Still, hooray.

Also, I didn't realize I could sign up for other cities' IF google meetup groups. Are there any restrictions?

Andrew

Subject: [chicago-if] Fwd: SPAG wants you! (fwd)
To: "chica...@googlegroups.com" <chica...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2015, 4:41 PM