May 8th

Andrew Schultz

Apr 22, 2014, 3:07:56 PM4/22/14
to chica...@googlegroups.com
May 8th sounds good to me...I have been busy reviewing Spring Thing 2014 games. There are 10 this year & I tested 4.

Ed, do you have a preview of anything you're writing? Or a list of games we might like to look at? Also, hope the panel went well. If there's a recap on the web, definitely provide a link.

  Andrew

P.S. On a final note of self-interest: I've been trying to push through release 3 of my 2013 Spring Thing and IFComp games. If anyone has time/inclination to test, email me. The games don't need full testing, since they should be stable. Certain parts especially new bits (I have something resembling a test plan) need abuse, and any help--even lawnmowering with a walkthrough--would be super-appreciated!