And when I say 14

Ed Blair

Aug 1, 2013, 4:50:07 PM8/1/13
to chica...@googlegroups.com
I mean 15.

Andrew Schultz

Aug 2, 2013, 4:40:54 PM8/2/13
to chica...@googlegroups.com
 I think I'd be up for that. Ed, you mentioned you might be doing work on some games. Will you have anything you're willing to share? It would be cool to see something like that.

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 3:50 PM, Ed Blair <dead...@gmail.com> wrote:
I mean 15.

David Cornelson

Aug 2, 2013, 4:41:48 PM8/2/13
to chica...@googlegroups.com
By the way....I'm no longer in 1871. Meetings should revert to Filter or ____?

Dave

Ben Collins-Sussman

Aug 2, 2013, 4:43:14 PM8/2/13
to chica...@googlegroups.com
I'll be in North Carolina that whole week, visiting inlaws!

Jeremy Freese

Aug 6, 2013, 1:02:23 AM8/6/13
to chica...@googlegroups.com
I'm in NYC.  Thanks for the link to the Choosatron.

I'm on sabbatical this year and hoping to get back to some of this stuff, although I'll be doing it from abroad (Australia/Paris) for the year.

--Jeremy

Peter Nepstad

Aug 6, 2013, 9:29:20 PM8/6/13
to chica...@googlegroups.com
We need to get together, it has been too long. But I've got some traveling for work for the next two weeks, and again for a lot of September, and October...the year is looking very travelly for me, for good or ill. The good is I'll have some time by myself to just sit around and code. The bad is, well, actually that exact same thing.

Ed Blair

Aug 12, 2013, 6:47:36 PM8/12/13
to chica...@googlegroups.com
so it sounds like this week is bad?  that's alright.  i am starting a new gig and will probably be insensible by the end of the week.   we should plan to hang soon though?