FRIDAY NIGHT CHICAGO FROCKTAILS WEEKEND MEETUP: BSN x Sewrority All White Boat Ride

Black Sewing Network

May 16, 2024, 8:01:26 PMMay 16
to Chicago Frocktails 2024 Community Group
It’s a Black Sewing Network & Sewrority Wear Collab! Join us Friday evening, June 7th at 8PM CST in the Windy City, as we set sail for a “Chic ‘N Sneaks” All White Affair celebrating the Chicago Frocktails event. What better way to enjoy Chicago than taking all of their beautiful architecture while sailing on Lake Michigan. This is also a great event to bring your travel companion(s) if they are in town with you for the event! We encourage you to wear your favorite white me-made outfit with sneakers.
See the attached flyers above for ticket information and a discount code.
We hope to see you there!
BSN SEWRORITY BOAT RIDE DETAILS.png
DIRECTIONS OF PURCHASING BOAT RIDE TICKETS.png
MESSAGE FROM BSN SEWRORITY.png