NEED A ROOMATE FOR CHICAGO FROCKTAILS?

Chicago Frocktails

Apr 16, 2024, 9:05:07 PMApr 16
to Chicago Frocktails 2024 Group
For those interested in coming to Chicago Frocktails, and need a roomate, this space is dedicated for you.  Leave your first name, best contact E-MAIL, and social media handle(s).  (Specify your handle and which social media app it's associated with)
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Tina Mackyeon

Apr 17, 2024, 12:13:06 PMApr 17
to Chicago Frocktails 2024 Community Group

I am open to a roommate. Hopefully this will help me get out of room to meet other people.
On Wednesday, April 17, 2024 at 12:19:10 AM UTC-4 brecr...@gmail.com wrote:
Testing response
On Tuesday, April 16, 2024 at 11:45:32 PM UTC-4 chicagof...@gmail.com wrote:
Hello Everyone:  We are testing Out Message Reply feature.
Message has been deleted

Tina Mackyeon

Angel B

Apr 17, 2024, 1:42:11 PMApr 17
to Chicago Frocktails 2024 Community Group
I looked it up and apparently you can only reply from your phone if you select "Desktop view" in your mobile  browser.

Android click ⋮ --> Desktop site
iOS click aA --> Request Desktop Website

Lisa Belfield

Apr 17, 2024, 4:00:02 PMApr 17
to Chicago Frocktails 2024 Community Group
I could respond on my phone but only after switching to desktop site (android). But, the text was tiny, so I ended up switching to my laptop to reply. :)

On Tuesday, April 16, 2024 at 11:45:32 PM UTC-4 chicagof...@gmail.com wrote:
Hello Everyone:  We are testing Out Message Reply feature.

Message has been deleted

Kay Stuart (kCharles Couture)

May 29, 2024, 9:54:03 PMMay 29
to Chicago Frocktails 2024 Community Group
Kiwana (Kay) Stuart
kcharle...@gmail.com
IG: kcharlescouture
FB: kcharlescouture
TikTok: kcharles46

Jasmine C

Jun 2, 2024, 12:30:07 PMJun 2
to Chicago Frocktails 2024 Community Group

Looking for roommate for only Saturday.
Jasmine
@sewmuchjazz