Salmon Faverolle Hens- 2

Heather S Yutzy

Sep 10, 2023, 8:28:44 PM9/10/23
to chicago-chick...@googlegroups.com
I took in a beautiful set of chickens and one has not done well in my new (combined) flock.  A lovely Salmon Faverolle is getting pecked. She has no wounds, but is missing quite a few feathers.  I've tried various things, but decided she needs a new home.  I feel sympathy for her and want her to be less pecked...

This hen is one of a set of 2 Salmon Faverolles, so I'd like to offer the pair so that they can settle in as a duo.  I know the pecked hen lays seasonally ( I can't vouch for the second one but I'm quite certain she does).

Please take my 2 sweet hens so that the one can live a better (unpecked) life. I live in Chicago in the North Park Neighborhood.

The last hen I gave away on this group became a suburban chicken celebrity winning contests and such, so I'm hoping for a similar new life for this sweetie!
Heather