free waterers

Courtney Hrejsa

Jun 10, 2024, 7:37:21 AMJun 10
to chicago-chick...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, I have two waterers (not heated- the gray and red ones in the photo below)- available for easy porch pickup in Humboldt Park. The grey is heated. Email me directly if you are interested in one or both to coordinate.
IMG_20240602_154239225.jpg

Michal Eskayo

Jun 10, 2024, 7:59:56 AMJun 10
to chicago-chick...@googlegroups.com