Rehoming my Silkies

Annika Bartz

Sep 10, 2022, 10:10:41 AM9/10/22
to chicago-chick...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I have made the difficult decision to try to rehome my 2 silkies. Both female and laying. One black and one white. Very sweet. They’ve been bullied by my larger hens and need a more peaceful home. Please let me know if you’re interested.

Eric

Sep 10, 2022, 10:53:48 AM9/10/22
to chicago-chick...@googlegroups.com
How many hens do you have in total? We are sitting three hens (while our friends build their coop) one of which is more aggressive but they are being kept away from our own flock. I'm in the middle of a coop renovation (upgrading their home) but would love to bring your silkies into the mix. (773)516-3829.

On Sat, Sep 10, 2022, 09:10 Annika Bartz <bartz....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

I have made the difficult decision to try to rehome my 2 silkies. Both female and laying. One black and one white. Very sweet. They’ve been bullied by my larger hens and need a more peaceful home. Please let me know if you’re interested.

Message has been deleted