Register now for Chicken Health and learn how to prevent Avian Flu!

Louise Burton

Apr 25, 2022, 1:52:42 PM4/25/22
to Chicago Chicken Enthusiasts
The next class in our Zoom series, Chicken Health, is this Wednesday, April 27 at 6pm! This class will include information on how to protect your backyard flock from highly pathogenic avian influenza (HPAI). Cases of HPAI have been discovered in wild birds in Illinois and several other Midwestern states. Jennifer Murtoff will explain how to protect your flock from wild birds and symptoms of HPAI to watch for.

We need at least 5 participants for Chicken Health to run, so tell your friends!!

201: Chicken Health Class
Wed. April 27, 6 pm (2.5–3 hrs),  $28

Learn about the common health issues of chickens and how to keep your flock healthy. Topics include basic chicken anatomy/physiology, disease prevention and transmission, and first aid.

How to Register

To register, email hometor...@gmail.com. We will send you a PayPal invoice.

More information and class policies is available on the Home to Roost Blog.

We hope to see you on Wednesday!

Louise Burton, Home to Roost LLC

HTR-Logo-small-for-email.png