Admin apologies! Welcome new members!

Windy City Coop Tour

Aug 2, 2021, 1:27:17 PM8/2/21
to Chicago Chicken Enthusiasts
Dear CCE Members,

My apologies to the members requesting access to the group the last few weeks! I stopped getting my notifications and left you hanging for far too long. But I've fixed it now and approved all new members, so welcome!

Thanks for your patience,

Jenny

Tim Norris

Aug 2, 2021, 6:02:56 PM8/2/21
to chicago-chick...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jenny!

Just wondering if there is a coop tour date yet.

Thanks!

                   Tim Norris
  ... from the phone in my pocket

On Aug 2, 2021, at 12:27 PM, Windy City Coop Tour <windycit...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear CCE Members,

My apologies to the members requesting access to the group the last few weeks! I stopped getting my notifications and left you hanging for far too long. But I've fixed it now and approved all new members, so welcome!

Thanks for your patience,

Jenny

Jennifer Murtoff

Aug 2, 2021, 6:07:11 PM8/2/21
to chicago-chick...@googlegroups.com
Great minds think alike - I just asked about that!
Jennifer Murtoff