LAST CALL! Apply to Host the 2021 Coop Tour!

Windy City Coop Tour

Sep 2, 2021, 4:22:34 PM9/2/21
to chicago-chick...@googlegroups.com
Hello Chicago Chicken Enthusiasts!

This is the FINAL weekend CCE will be accepting applications for the 11th Annual WIndy CIty Coop Tour! Get your applications in HERE!

Can't host but want to help spread the word?

🐔 Please share our Facebook event!

🐤 Print and distribute some flyers! Files attached in convenient home printer sizes!

Have a question? Just reply to this email and we will be happy to help you!
--
Jenny Addison

The 2021 Windy City Coop + Eco-Yards Tour is Sept 25 & 26
To learn about backyard chickens in the city, visit ChicagoChickens.org

Colin Palombi

Sep 8, 2021, 7:48:34 PM9/8/21
to chicago-chick...@googlegroups.com
Hello! Love the tour, but just to let you know that your facebook post about 2021 links to 2020 hosts/map. I was a 2020 host, but am not able to host this year - please update so there's no confusion.

All the best,
Colin