Easter Egger rooster looking for new home

Lynn Fosbender

Oct 27, 2022, 3:15:12 PM10/27/22
to Chicago Chicken Enthusiasts
Hi all! Carl needs a home with more ladies to spread his love around.  Carl is a nearly 6 month old Easter Egger rooster. He was supposed to live in a schoolyard, but he was also supposed to be a girl! I tried adopting him, but my flock of three hen is too small for a roo, so he needs a home with more ladies to share his attention.

Carl is very charming and agile and clearly very handsome! He's people oriented and used to being handled. He will need a home where he is well cared for (and not dinner) so the kids aren't traumatized.

Carl is located in Avondale on the northwest side of Chicago. I may be able to deliver or meet halfway.
PXL_20221022_225900015.jpg