Chicken safe disinfectant

Peter Barash

Aug 5, 2023, 1:05:04 PM8/5/23
to chicago-chick...@googlegroups.com
Need to clean up after a dead skunk was found in my yard. Carcass is gone but chickens are curious about smell and area.  I need to disinfect a concrete area with something safe for chickens. Anyone have experience/suggestions? Didn't want to trust Ace Hardware for suggestion

-peter-

Jennifer Murtoff

Aug 5, 2023, 1:06:10 PM8/5/23
to chicago-chick...@googlegroups.com