RE: [chickens] Digest for chicago-chicken-enthusiasts@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 2 topics

aga...@rodentfancy.com

Jul 15, 2021, 5:42:23 AM7/15/21
to chicago-chick...@googlegroups.com
I am relooking to restart hainvg hens after a period without.....

We are in unincorporated Wheaton, near the Coseley zoo / kline creek farm, and would love to give hens in need a new home where they willl be able to free range in the day on 1/3 acre fully fenced (5 ft ) yard with protection from our LGD dogs (polish tatra sheepdogs), and they  will be securely locked into our 2.5 car garage turned into barn for the sheep and poultry at night time.

we welcome any breed of hen as well as roosters (although we prefer roosters to be ones that are calm and less likely to fight with other roosters, given enough hens for each roo)