Curious if anyone can tell me what this is

Peter Barash

Oct 19, 2021, 4:51:23 PM10/19/21
to chicago-chick...@googlegroups.com
I saw the right foot of one of my girls today and it looked weird. Upon further investigation, it looks like their is a feather on the left foot concealing what I now see on one right foot. She is not walking with discomfort she doesn't seem distressed. Not sure if I'm just seeing something that ya normally hidden or if there is an issue to address. Don't think it is bumble. Thank you for the input.

-peter-
20211019_152904.jpg

Jennifer Murtoff

Oct 19, 2021, 4:56:42 PM10/19/21
to chicago-chick...@googlegroups.com
To me, it looks like just odd feather-from-scales growth. Feather-footed chickens do some weird stuff.
Jennifer Murtoff

On Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 3:51 PM Peter Barash <psba...@gmail.com> wrote:
I saw the right foot of one of my girls today and it looked weird. Upon further investigation, it looks like their is a feather on the left foot concealing what I now see on one right foot. She is not walking with discomfort she doesn't seem distressed. Not sure if I'm just seeing something that ya normally hidden or if there is an issue to address. Don't think it is bumble. Thank you for the input.

-peter-

Lynn Kiedrow

Oct 19, 2021, 7:44:54 PM10/19/21
to chicago-chick...@googlegroups.com