Giving away 2 healthy 1.5 year old black australorp hens

Ken Schultz

Aug 27, 2023, 8:25:15 AM8/27/23
to chicago-chick...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

We're planning on moving and unfortunately can't take the chickens with us. We have 2 remaining hens that are good healthy layers that someone can pick up if you're interested. They're both broody at the moment but otherwise are good hens.

Pics attached (3 in the Pic but one passed away recently from the heat waves while we were out of town).

We're based out of Mokena IL.

Thanks,

Kenny
20230502_124123.jpg
20230502_124118.jpg

Jennifer Murtoff

Aug 29, 2023, 2:59:15 AM8/29/23
to chicago-chick...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Kenny.
Did you get any takers?
Jen

Ken Schultz

Aug 29, 2023, 5:11:31 PM8/29/23
to chicago-chick...@googlegroups.com
I did find a person to rehome them, thank you

Jennifer Murtoff

Aug 29, 2023, 5:13:18 PM8/29/23
to chicago-chick...@googlegroups.com