Everything you wanted to know about Chicken Health, Chicken Keeping, and Coops!

Louise Burton

Apr 8, 2022, 12:30:48 PM4/8/22
to Chicago Chicken Enthusiasts
We have decided to branch out and start offering our own Zoom class series. We are really excited about this opportunity, and hope you’ll join us for the following online events with Home to Roost!!

101: Basic Backyard Chicken Keeping
April 20, 2022, 7 pm (2 hrs),  $23
Learn the basics of raising healthy, happy chickens in your backyard, including the care and feeding of chicks and adult birds.

201: Chicken Health
April 27, 2022, 6 pm (2.5–3 hrs),  $28
Learn about the common health issues of chickens and how to keep your flock healthy. Topics include basic chicken anatomy/physiology, disease prevention and transmission, and first aid.

102: Chicken Coop Basics
May 4, 2022, 7 pm (2 hrs),  $23
Discover the essential components of a coop, important construction tips and materials, and see different coop styles.

How to Register

Visit the Home to Roost Blog for registration information!

https://htrchickens.com/2022/04/01/home-to-roost-offers-first-series-of-chicken-classes-online-via-zoom/

We hope you'll join us for one or more of these online events!!

Louise Burton
Home to Roost LLC

HTR-Logo-small-for-email.png