6 week old Roo looking for a new home

James Henry

Jun 1, 2022, 5:35:45 PM6/1/22
to Chicago Chicken Enthusiasts
Hi all, our family unfortunately has to send "marshmello Jellybean" (masterfully named by my son) off to a new home.  We adopted 4 chicks this season and easter eggers are harder to distinguish from male and female.  We found out at 5am when he started crowing

We live in St. Charles near Kirk rd and North (64) and unfortunately the city code states we need to have him go live somewhere else.  which is weird because there are a total of 6 dogs on either side of us and are much louder than our chickens and newly found rooster.

He's not aggressive at all, and has only been around the other 3 chicks he was adopted with.  We have not put them together with the adults yet, so less risk of bird flu.

If you have any questions feel free to email me or text me (number below).
858-248-1554