7 beautiful hand-raised hens to rehome

PerrineFamily6

Nov 27, 2022, 2:20:44 PM11/27/22
to Chicago Chicken Enthusiasts
Sadly, I am looking to rehome our beautiful hens.  Lavender Orpington, Buff Orpington, Jubilee Orpington, 2 Salmon Faveroles, Buff Brahma and a French Black Copper Maran.  Good layers, curious and friendly.

I have some great winter equipment to send along, as well. We are on the near NW side.

Thank you,

Sharon

Tammy Stams

PerrineFamily6

Nov 27, 2022, 6:16:18 PM11/27/22
to Chicago Chicken Enthusiasts

2 years old.  Great layers.  We are so sad.

Heather Yutzy

Nov 27, 2022, 6:47:45 PM11/27/22
to chicago-chick...@googlegroups.com
I would be happy to take them. Let me know what the best arrangement would be. I work an elementary school schedule so I could come in an evening or next weekend.

I have had a flock for about 10 years. Over the years a few hens have aged passed away. I had three older hens die during the past year and four younger ones left. I have room to add yours in  to my fairly large coop!

I actually know about introducing Hens to each other. I have a way I can divide the coop short term while  they get acclimated.

Heather Yutzy. 773-957-6753
5436 N. Spaulding

image0.jpegimage1.jpeg

PerrineFamily6

Nov 28, 2022, 7:03:47 PM11/28/22
to Chicago Chicken Enthusiasts
Hi Heather.  That is great news!  Your coop is adorable. I would love to tell you all about them and I have some nice equipment if needed.

Do you have some time to talk tonight or anytime this week?

Thanks so much!

Sharon