Two good coops available cheap

cwe...@anconaschool.org

Jul 12, 2024, 1:23:49 PM (6 days ago) Jul 12
to Chicago Chicken Enthusiasts
The elementary school where I work has two surplus coops that we need to get rid of. They have both been used, but not for several years, and are clean but not sterile. Features include:
  • A hatch for reaching into the nesting box (shown)
  • An enclosed, covered run
  • Wheels for tipping up and rolling the coop, a la a chicken tractor
  • Solid construction by an Amish carpenter (ie, it's not a kit)
$40 cash each or $60 for both.

You'll need to pick them up in Chicago's Hyde Park area. The coops will fit in most SUVs and even a Prius, etc., with the seats down.

Reply directly to me at cwe...@anconaschool.org

IMG_1525.jpg

Thanks and feel free to forward to interested parties.

--
Christopher Weber (he, him)
Outdoor educator

cwe...@anconaschool.org

Jul 12, 2024, 1:25:52 PM (6 days ago) Jul 12
to Chicago Chicken Enthusiasts
I should add that I'd be willing to donate a coop to another school if they can pick it up.