quail for adoption

Jennifer Murtoff

Jun 15, 2021, 2:17:21 PM6/15/21
to chicago-chick...@googlegroups.com
Hello, all -

Due to ongoing health issues, I'm trying to find homes for some of my birds.

I currently have a number of button quail and Japanese quail. Most of them came to me as rescues, and I'd like to provide them with a good home, preferably someone who has experience with quail or other birds.

Thank you for considering!
Jen
----------------------------
Jennifer Murtoff

anga...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2021, 2:23:47 PM6/15/21
to chicago-chick...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jennifer,

We would take any girls you have. We have a male-female imbalance going on here and were just trying to figure out what to do and who to get rid of. Adding some girls would solve that problem instantly!

Let me know what to do next.

Thanks!

Angela

Sent from my iPhone

Jennifer Murtoff

Jun 15, 2021, 2:26:47 PM6/15/21
to chicago-chick...@googlegroups.com
Buttons or coturnix?

----------------------------
Jennifer Murtoff

Jennifer Murtoff

Jun 15, 2021, 2:41:38 PM6/15/21
to chicago-chick...@googlegroups.com
Here are the birds I'm looking to rehome. All have been kept indoors, with occasional excursions to an enclosed raised-bed garden.
  • 1 pair of button quail (Chinese painted quail), Hummus and Peanut. These are indoor birds.
  • 2 button quail hens, Chiclet and Tahini. Again, these are indoor birds. They are roommates and get along well.
  • 1 young male coturnix (Japanese quail)
I also have an older bonded pair of Japanese quail, Chocolate Pie and Dora, but I'm very fond of these birds - not 100% sure I want to part with them - maybe if they go to the right home.

Jennifer Murtoff