[ACM Chicago] The Chicago ACM "Hosts Show" - Wednesday, Dec. 14 at 6 PM

ACM Chicago

Dec 12, 2022, 12:26:26 AM12/12/22
to Chicago Chapter ACM
Dear ACM Chicago member,

Our last ACM Chicago meeting for the 2022 year is this Wednesday, Dec. 14 at 6 PM.  See below for details and RSVP.

The Chicago ACM "Hosts Show"

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

6:00 PM to 7:00 PM CDT

Online Event

Our December 14th program will feature our Chicago ACM Hosts where they will talk about what they found interesting, things they did, and about our past year talks.

But it's not just us, we're opening up the meeting to get your views on our programs and your interests for upcoming presentations. We may even have some special guests from the past years and earlier "stopping by" to be part of the activities.

We're looking forward to this special meeting where all of us participate!

Agenda
(Chicago Central time)
6:00 pm - Brief introductions
6:05 pm - Meeting
7:00 pm - End

Reservations:

IMPORTANT: Complete both registrations:
Note: You must register with Zoom for the remote broadcast, registering in Meetup does not give you access to the Zoom meeting.

1 -
Reserve on Meetup

2 - Register with the Zoom event

Hope to see you there!